Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last of my m.d.f. board cuts I will have to take another look in the shed and see what I can find, I have not had chance to look around yet.Maybe next sunday might get the chance to look around the carboot sale.

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Very nice slingshots and also nice tube sets. You do good work!

·
Super Moderator
6,508 Posts
Nice bunch of frames Hawk. They remind me a little of the "Chinese Sniper" type frame I got off e-bay. Flatband

·
Registered
740 Posts
I like the round forks. Why do u use those tubes? Do you like them more than flats?

I don't want to start a new discussion about tubes or flats. I'm just interested.

Year Jeff, it`s pretty brown wood ! haha

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like the round forks. Why do u use those tubes? Do you like them more than flats?I don't want to start a new discussion about tubes or flats. I'm just interested.Year Jeff, it`s pretty brown wood ! haha
I prefer tubes I did buy theraband gold when I first started with slingshots,but I spent more time repairing and making new pouch sets than I did shooting them, I also had a pro-diablo but the tubes on them dont last either and they did not come cheap,so I put theraband gold on them it was ok but it was too big and clumsy.Then I came across the Dankung site and bought the Bi-thor with fixed tubing and for me it is perfect.it is my e.d.c. I use it every day you can change a set of tubes in seconds so if your out and about as long as you have spare sets on you your back in business in less than 30 seconds.as for tubing I use the 1745*as it packs a punch but I also have 2040* as I sell the homemade slingshots and give the buyer the choice explaining in the description the significant difference in strength between the two.And Jeff like the idea of the toilet seat I dont think you would want mine though as I have two lads both in their twenties but not very good shots know what I mean.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts