Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. So I've been wondering for a while just how many of these things I actually have. This number changes a lot as I'm constantly making and selling them, but my current number is 218! That's not a lot, right? ;) Here they are:
The ones in these first 7 pics are for sale, with exceptions of 7 I sold earlier.
The next 7 pics are all ones I've made and would like to hold onto with a few exceptions. The pic after that is of some works in progress. The rest are all trades, gifts, and acquisitions. Tha ka for looking! This was quite a project just counting these. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Very nice alot of top quality slings you have there
Thanks!
Nice start. Let us know when you get serious about collecting!
:D
Holey Moley!! There is enough wood there to build a house! A bigger house!
Haha! It's a lit for sure!
Dang, Drew! Thanks so much for posting this. Now I have a way of responding when Mrs. Raja asks "Don't you have enough slingshots?"

Seriously, can you tell us some about the wrist-braced slingshot in the bottom right photo?

Thanks!
Haha!
That thing is called a Zapbow slingbow. Nathan Masters sent that to me to try out and review for him. Looks strange, works great. It's unbanded in the pic so it's hard to visualize.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Thanks!
Dang, Drew! Thanks so much for posting this. Now I have a way of responding when Mrs. Raja asks "Don't you have enough slingshots?"

Seriously, can you tell us some about the wrist-braced slingshot in the bottom right photo?

Thanks!
Haha!
That thing is called a Zapbow slingbow. Nathan Masters sent that to me to try out and review for him. Looks strange, works great. It's unbanded in the pic so it's hard to visualize.
Didn't Nathan have a few Zapbows for sale on at Simple Shot? I recall them described as prototypes from a slingshot builder in South America. It looked very promising at the time. Was it ever developed?

Thanks again

·
Super Moderator
6,679 Posts
Jeez Drew, the illness has taken hold of you as bad as it hit me! Great collection Buddy!!!!!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks!

Thanks!
Haha!
Didn't Nathan have a few Zapbows for sale on at Simple Shot? I recall them described as prototypes from a slingshot builder in South America. It looked very promising at the time. Was it ever developed?

Thanks again
Nathan did indeed have these so prototypes from South America. Not sure how production has gone since though.
Jeez Drew, the illness has taken hold of you as bad as it hit me! Great collection Buddy!!!!!
I thought I had it bad with three. I have some work to do!

Mark
Haha! You could add 1 or 2 or a dozen of these to your collection!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts