Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well were can i start, i have made a slingshot out of a very old toilet seat ha ha, thats why the name ha ha, i havnt a jig saw its broke so i had to use a little hand saw, its palm swell was glued on, but i havnt got a vice or clamp, so i put the glue on then parked my car on it over night ha ha, it worked, i have put the rings on top cos i will be putting the thin tubes on when they come from the very nice people at Dankung, so i have just put a tapered thera band single gold on, it shoot very well, and fits my hand like a glove, i have just stained it not put varnish on cos i like to feel the wood, thanks for looking jeff

here its is, it wont make slingshot of the month cos its Crap but its my Crap ha ha,

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not bad, Jeff, but it looks like you didn't leave a little gap for the tubes to go on quick. Otherwise looks like a comfortable shooter.
With the forks been so low you can put stong bands on, there is not too much strain on the wrist, ive had a double thera band gold on it today and there was no fork hits or hand slaps,
and there is a small delve in the top of the fork that allows the tubes to slip on and off easy, i tried to take a photo of the delve but you just cant see it in the photo,
you can even put the thicker tubes on, jeff

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I forgot about the rings you put on top giving more height,I am 50 & losing it a bit.give it ten years and I wont be able to remember your names.
Im 53 but still acts like a kid ha ha, fell out of a tree yesterday getting a wood pigeon i shot ha ha landed in a load of nettles,
and thanks for all your crap replys ha ha , jeff

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am gutted, went up the farm this morning shooting rats, just going to get in the car and the farmer shouted me over to give me some eggs, so i put the slingshot ontop of the car and forgot about it and drove off, ive been back and forwards 3 times but alass i have lost it, i had 5 rats with it and was made up, what a shame, jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.