Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like computers and cell phones I'm always the last to come around. The LBS was no different.
When I contacted J5 I didn't think I could hang on to one but Joey is my good friend so I was going to order one anyway. Joey added a nice finger swell so I could hang on to it better. And agreed to stick with wood cause I'm a wood lover. He went way above and beyond my expectations. Thanks so much my friend. This thing is gorgeous.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
She made it!! I'm so glad you like it my friend :) it was my pleasure to build it for you ! .. thank you for all the great words ! .. was a fun one to build .. and while I built it I kept you in mind .. I am looking forward to hearing from you about how she handles ! ;) .. welcome to the LBS club !! LBS babyyyy!!! :)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys! I never thought I had a chance shootn it but I still have one good finger on each hand and they happen to be the middle one.
So it locks in just like you all said it would. It hasn't slipped once. Put 13" of gen 3 on it my normal hunting setup and let some lead fly. So far I'm lovin it. One could almost loose it in a pocket. Already planning my J5LC in the same color.

·
Singing along with the voices in my head
442 Posts
Very cool. Really like how that one came out. Great colors and love the swells!

Now you'll understand why we keep going back for more. It's not the LBS, which is awesome by itself... It's the lollipops! Those things are addictive :D

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Thanks for all the kind words guys!!! .. so glad u are loving it Joe!! :) .. and I gotta agree .. the best lollies on the planet!! ;)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts