Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought id share some pics of my favorite slingshot so far. got this sucker the other month. my limited addition saleos made by andy. the work done on this beast is outstanding. the finish is perfect, it fits my hand like a glove, really fun to shoot and it's a looker. thanks again for this masterpiece mate, i love it and can't seem to put it down

Attachments

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Yea its a bloody fine looker! Andy sure puts some lovin into his work..
Well done fellas

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@dayhiker yeah she loves it too, she knows a nice catty when she see's 1

@sofreto and 1 lol. probs all over the world

·
Resigned
5,563 Posts
I too have a finely crafted shooter from Andy but I have not shot it yet. Waiting till I can shoot well enough to do it justice. He sent me a variation of the PFS. Andy's work has a very solid feel to it.

·
U.S.N. Retired
433 Posts
That is fantastic work. The wood with the black grain; any idea what kind of wood that is? I have never seen that before. It looks great.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is fantastic work. The wood with the black grain; any idea what kind of wood that is? I have never seen that before. It looks great.
the black grain wood is black palm. i have some thin 6mm stuff hear that i brought to make a catty for someone.
@dgui he does some fine work, im sure that pfs would look stunning.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.