Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
No other shooting sport compares.
6,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I have been wanting to do this for some time. I have been inspired lately by the "Pickle Shooter". This did not come out as good as I had hoped however it is ok for my first attempt. I tried to keep the design original.

Attachments

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,144 Posts
I say it is an awesome design and it looks like it would be fun and accurate to shoot. I really like the way the grooves are done. Way to go...DUDE !

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,147 Posts
That looks like it'll work pretty good to me. The wide opening between the forks should help with accuracy. Good job, RC!

·
Registered
338 Posts
it's very good. My first sttempt was making an"ergo". it looked pretty good but it snapped 2 hours later after it was finished. Luckily, the piece of wood didn't fly into my face and blind me or something like that, but instead, the rock flew out and the piece of wood went with it.

·
6,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have not shot or thought about this slingshot in a long time. Looking back at it tonight .... i kind of like the design. I still have the design plan. I will post it in the shared design section.

·
Philly
2,576 Posts
Nice job Ray, looks like a good shooter.
Philly

·
6,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You know what ... I actually sent this to martin! Now I am looking forward to making another. Thanks for digging this thread up guys!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.