Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
029.JPG 029.JPG 031.JPG This is my first attempt at a custom slingshot. I made it by laminating 2 pieces of 3/8" plexiglass around a piece of crinkled aluminum foil.It's very strong and solid.I hit one of the cutout pieces with a hammer 5 times and wiped the mark off with my finger.Then I turned the hammer over and hit 5 more times with the claw tips and it only left light marks.I have some red flat bands coming from Flatband(E-bay) and can't wait to shoot it.It was hard to get a clear picture because my camera wouldn't focus on the plexiglass.What do you guys think?Joe 031.JPG

Attachments

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
Very nice Flip and great shooting shooting! The best target that I ever shot with a slingshot in my life was at a 25 yard pistol target at 25 meters (27.3 yards). I shot 10 shots and they were all in the black and 3 were in the ten ring. I was behind in the 2004 tournament until that target. -- Tex

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
Very nice and real different !!!! I think i't cool. I somehow reminds me of the TV show "Lost In Space" I watched as a boy. "Danger Will Robinson!!!! Danger!!!!

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Nice and original little shooter.
Looks you're no stranger to shooting.

·
Resigned
946 Posts
I like the finish. Very original, Ive never seen one like this before. If this is the first one what's next?
Martin

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I thought about different colors of glitter or those shiny confetti things you see on the table at weddings.Maybe even some thin silklike material with a cool pattern in it.===Joe

·
Registered
98 Posts
Realy nice idea with the folie in the middle! Maby youc ould put a pictture, flag or leafs thera also? Or maby a bug=)
Nice going like the style!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts