Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
~Pouch Maker~
15,272 Posts
This is my first ever homemade slingshot, Board cut of Jackfruit tree wood.Used single band taper (waiting to use double after my wrist pian cure) with thera band gold. (sorry for the picture quality)

Special Thanks:

Smitty : Who is one encourage to make it...
ZDP189 : Answering all my questions (Dan sorry for all the troubles,,,)
Fish : Theraband Gold
Rest of SF members

Attachments

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
looks like a nice fork to me..very nice color to the wood. Looks like you did a fine job. The only thing I would say is be careful if you use heavier bands. Right at the shoulder the fork is a little narrow and the grain runs across it, that could lead to a weak spot but I'm not a expert and I don't know anything about that type of wood so it might not be a issue..

·
Premium Member
3,427 Posts
You know, I don't really see any problems with it. I'd have to see what it looks like in the hand to say for sure, but from here it looks like a fine slingshot.

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,147 Posts
Looks fine to me. I, too, would like to see a picture of it in your hand. How thick is it?
I like the shape, the color, and the finish. Nice job.

·
Resigned
1,142 Posts
Yeah looks fine to me, too. With the handle being so short I'm sure he's planning on using a fork-supported hold. I like the colour and grain of the wood and it looks like he really turned out a nice piece.

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,144 Posts
Really nice shooter there! Looks like a keeper to me.

·
~Pouch Maker~
15,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Attachments

·
~Pouch Maker~
15,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you dont need to improve it much its beautiful but maybe u can attach i little bit of rope as a wristbrace maybe lets the pain get away?
Hey that is a good idea, Can anyone help me how to attach a rope as wrist brace, any pics pls....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.