Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

6mm steel bar, some black tube I got from a secondhandstore (originally exercize tube), 6 strings of theratube tan, and a pouch made from an old targus laptop bag.
Relative cost: under 2 euro's

Holding it:

·
Registered
855 Posts
I thought this thread was gonna be about a guitar...
Nice job! Do you get decent speed out of those 6 tiny bands?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shoots about as fast as my usual target bands (double 2.5 to 1.5cm silver band), but somewhat higher pullweight

·
Registered
273 Posts
I am interested to the theratubes tan tubes., Those are the smaller diameter of thera and I think can be compared to dankung tubes. What about power?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am interested to the theratubes tan tubes., Those are the smaller diameter of thera and I think can be compared to dankung tubes. What about power?
Whell from what ive heard about the tan theraband is that its thinner but faster if you layer it but i dont know about the tubes

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Im sure Jeorg used theraband tube on his baby hook slingshot of which I received and it is quite fast, but comparing theratube tan to dankung 1745* is no contest 1745* is way more powerful.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts