Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

I bought that awesome little PFH from @Jcharmin92 and he was overly generous with everything he included with my purchase! I'm waiting on new bands to come in the mail tomorrow, I can't wait to test them out! Also, I still only shoot .177s at the moment so I'm not sure if all the pouches will work at the moment, but I know I'm gonna be testing out the blue one! Also, again, I'm really stoked about the card magnifier!! That's going to live from wallet to wallet until I die!

Thanks Jon!

Font Cross Wood Symbol Artifact
Wood Finger Font Cross Artifact
Font Wood Art Artifact Fashion accessory
Product Sleeve Font Material property Hand tool
Glove Sleeve Font Collar Wrist

·
Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
2,670 Posts
Hey folks,

I bought that awesome little PFH from @Jcharmin92 and he was overly generous with everything he included with my purchase! I'm waiting on new bands to come in the mail tomorrow, I can't wait to test them out! Also, I still only shoot .177s at the moment so I'm not sure if all the pouches will work at the moment, but I know I'm gonna be testing out the blue one! Also, again, I'm really stoked about the card magnifier!! That's going to live from wallet to wallet until I die!

Thanks Jon!

View attachment 371700 View attachment 371701 View attachment 371702 View attachment 371703 View attachment 371704
Glad you love everything! Thank you for the shout-out and support! Those wallet cards are awesome. I gave them to the whole family for Christmas lol 🤣 I carry mine daily as well. And I know for a fact the blue pouch will be great for . 177s. Again thanks Alex!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts