Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made from stuff I had laying around - Copper strip and STABILIZED a piece of curly/spalted maple - I still have to put the slots in the fork and will use the "toothpick" method of attaching straps made from Theraband Gold to shoot TTF - I made it so I can remove the copper fork and do whatever if I decide to - Already got more ideas so I'll just do the best I can to have fun ;)

Attachments

· Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am a bit worried about the strength of the copper and the strength of the attachment to the handle. Do you plan to shoot it hammer grip?
I am kinda physically weak so I will make my bands accordingly so the copper will do just fine - As far as the attachment it will hold well until I decide to make it permanent or change it - I've worked with STABILIZED woods for going on 40 years but I appreciate your concern - Yes. I like the "HAMMER" grip so far BUT things can change!

· Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Again.....MANY THANKS to all!! Here's the photo of the "GYPSY" fix I came up with for now - I used a set of Chinese bands I just got...Not my first choice but the quickest for now - "It" shoots just fine....now I can practice, practice and more practice :target: :target: :target:

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.