Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Well here it is. It is my first homemade slingshot. It is red oak. 3/4inch thick, 6 1/4 inches tall and 4 inches across. The handle is a little off centered but it should be fine. I am pretty happy with the way it turned out. My next one will be the same shape except smaller and I hope to round the edges a little better on my next one. It has half inch linatex bands from Flatband. Hope you like it. JT

Attachments

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Hey Jt, great shooter you made! Just for future reference... anytime we make a slingshot where something is off center... we just call it an "ergonomic" style. That's what I do. It just sounds better. I mean look how crooked Flatbands' handles are!

·
Super Moderator
6,602 Posts
GO JT! GO JT! GO JT!- You have the sickness now Bud! Nice job! Flatband

·
Resigned
5,563 Posts
Well here it is. It is my first homemade slingshot. It is red oak. 3/4inch thick, 6 1/4 inches tall and 4 inches across. The handle is a little off centered but it should be fine. I am pretty happy with the way it turned out. My next one will be the same shape except smaller and I hope to round the edges a little better on my next one. It has half inch linatex bands from Flatband. Hope you like it. JT
Beautiful.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts