Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang,

New to this forum...and am really loving this place. Many great folks....and so many wonderful slingshot creations too!

It's been years since I've owned a slingshot, and now I have the itch again. I decided to pick up a few different pieces...with many more to come I am sure!

The first two arrived today, and are amazing creations from Bunny Buster. First of all...and I am sure you all know this....let me say that Tom is a SUPER great guy to deal with. VERY responsive to questions, and he got my order done fast. Not only that, it's exactly what I was hoping for!

At the last minute, I decided to let my 13 year old son pick one out so that we could get out and shoot together. As it turned out, he really loved one on Tom's site...so I shot Tom a note, and he was able to squeeze in my addtion before my order shipped out.

So here they are....father and son Bunny Busters! I can't wait to get out and shoot them!

Enjoy the photos!

RIDE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First up is my Double Ergo Hunter. I asked for a red wood in the center and a lighter outside. Tom said it would turn out unique and great looking..........and he was spot on!

Next up is the one I saw listed on the BB website. It's the Wormy Mango Pocket Shooter that has a couple of steel balls recessed in the handle. Such a great looking piece...I know my son will be thrilled!

And the father and son duo!

·
Registered
855 Posts
A great pair, RIDE! I actually considered picking up the wormy mango for myself at one point, so it's good to know it's gone to someone who'll appreciate and enjoy it (better yet, a fellow forumite!). The ergo is beeyooteeful! Looks like oak on the outside and maybe bloodwood (?) on the inside. A stunning combo. Congrats, and thanks for the great photos!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone!

pelleteer....I think you are right. My guess is bloodwood and oak as well. Either way......it's truly stunning!

RIDE

1 - 8 of 8 Posts