Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
High carbon steel blade,dyed curly birch handle with brass, acryl ,copper an seashell. Vintage leather sheath.

Attachments

·
Registered
657 Posts
Ile66! This is superb!
Thank you!
I recently just gained an obsession about anything finish related. Like kuksas, puukkos, and leukus. also deer hide and wool clothes. Do you have any recommendations about where I could get these things? Could I PM you?
Facebook i'm a member of Finnish group called Puukko/areena join there, they will help you. kuksas etc . Too.No need to write in Finnish,English do fine. And ofcourse, you can pm. Me. Also Ilkka Räsänen is my name and you will find me facebook too.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Ile66! This is superb!
Thank you!
I recently just gained an obsession about anything finish related. Like kuksas, puukkos, and leukus. also deer hide and wool clothes. Do you have any recommendations about where I could get these things? Could I PM you?
Facebook i'm a member of Finnish group called Puukko/areena join there, they will help you. kuksas etc . Too.No need to write in Finnish,English do fine. And ofcourse, you can pm. Me. Also Ilkka Räsänen is my name and you will find me facebook too.
Could you possibly send me a link to the group as I can't find it? And do you sell your work? Is it forged? Or do you use metal, sharpen it and heat treat it.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ile66! This is superb!
Thank you!
Could you possibly send me a link to the group as I can't find it? And do you sell your work? Is it forged? Or do you use metal, sharpen it and heat treat it.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/puukkoareena/
Most of my blades are made stock removal method all are heat treated and tempered.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts