Slingshots Forum banner
  • Enter Our Dog Days of Summer BBQ Giveaway Now!  ENDING SOON

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have to say this is my finest slinshot yet. i just jot some files and some rasps and used them for the first time. i must say they create a much better product that my dremel with a sanding drum. and i was ultra suprised at how fast it took the wood off. even with the Cumaru wood. i have to say this wood looks awosome and is harder to sand and cut that 3/4" g-10!!the cumaru and g-10 together makes an almost indestucable slinshot. i had a time working it but overall it was worth it. and thanks to mxred for the awsome design. i put my own touch with the finger grooves around the front of the slinshot. everything is very rounded and just feels absolutely amazing. the wood and g-10 looks stunning if i d say so myself. i added 3 coates of high-gloss finish and the shine is awesome, not to mention it is now completey waterproof. i put on some hunter bands, (1 1/2" tapered to 1") and it shoot amazingly. i must say this is my absolute best slingshotas far as looks, feel, and accuracy.

Attachments

·
Philly
2,576 Posts
Very nice touch on a great design. I am working on one now.
Philly

·
Premium Member
7,905 Posts
That's fantastic! The Moose is sweeping the nation, what a great design. This is like the Stickshot craze of a couple of weeks ago .

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for all the nice comments, but as Chuck said it isnt exactly a moose, i would love some help on a new name

·
Philly
2,576 Posts
How about the " Chucker" after it's designer.after all,it's his baby.
Philly

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i think i will name it "The Ckucker" after its amzing ability to do so and by the name of base designs creator. thanks for the name Philly

·
Philly
2,576 Posts
Appropriate name for sure.
Philly

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.