Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Hello,

after so many ball bearinged compound whatever slingshots, I really wanted to make a designer slingshot for a change.

First, the band attachments bother me. I mean, they work, but they are not a pretty sight. So I developed a way to hide the attachments! The bands come clean out of the fork.

Then, I used steel cable for the grip. That is a b***h to wrap around the grip, but very rewarding in the end.

I added a bit of heavy black rope to make the thunb+forefinger grip more comfortable.

Then, I put a bit a leather beneath the fork arms to hide the welding (which looked OK, just not perfect).

Also, I used the slotted pouch for a cooler look.

This is a really nice slingshot. Of course the beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, and others may think it is cheesy - but I think it is beautiful, and it shoots well.

Regards, Jörg

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Thats a realy nice slingshot, very neat and it looks like a slingshot, i think its your best one to date i love it, will there be a video, and what are you calling it, jeff

·
Registered
484 Posts
it is a beauty, and the bandattachments are completely new to me, never seen bevore!!!
unbeleafebel where u got all those ideas!

·
Super Moderator
6,513 Posts
Very nice Joerg! Love the innovative band attachment too. How's she shoot Bud? Flatband

1 - 7 of 7 Posts