Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Here is a slingshot I purchased from Bunny Buster. It arrived today. It is a laminate pocket shooter. It has curly maple in the middle and leopard wood on the handle. I really like it. Thanks a lot Tom. Jt

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Thats a nice slingshot he is a clever fellow that Bunny Buster, always a nice clean finish to his slingshot, i love his naturals, jeff

·
Resigned
1,152 Posts
I tend to make my own but if I were to buy one I'd give Tom some serious thought! Fine work and nice to see something made in the US!

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
I bought two Bunny Busters and they are really fun to shoot. One is a Cherry Pocket shooter and the other is a walnut finger grooved ergo. They are very accurate when I shoot targets too. I like the way the gum rubber acts when shot, very smooth and easy to pull. Knocks the crap out of a tin can hanging in my target box at 15 meters.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Enjoy Jt, they are wicked fun to shoot. That gum rubber rocks..

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hang in there bud. Last I checked, my BB hasn't tried to grow legs and run away so it'll still be there when the weather clears.

·
Super Moderator
6,633 Posts
C'mon JT, get into Dad's head and steer him towards ALVERTON PA at the end of April. You can shoot with me all you want Bud. I'll be out there from dawn till dusk! I'll be shooting Bunnybusters,Starships, Joerg creations,anything with rubber on it!!!!!! God, it's about the only time I can relax and just shoot! Can't wait!
Flatband

1 - 10 of 10 Posts