Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Here is my new catch box. I can shoot at cans or at paper targets using this setup. JT
Here it is:
slingshot stuff 007.jpg slingshot stuff 006.jpg
There are three t- shirts that go through the top of the box. They are held there by a clamp. the can is hung from the top of the inside of the box. It goes through a small hole and is held by a little clamp.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,511 Posts
Nice work JT. Now you just have to go down to Walmart and get yourself a little bar magnet. It really makes life easier picking up the steel balls. Lookout cans! Flatband

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
I just tilt my catch box up on one of it front corners, let the shot roll to it and scoop them up by hand. Tex

·
Registered
199 Posts
Very nice, I think I`ll make one too!

Chuff.

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Great job Jt! Looks like you are set. Something else nice is to tape in a tight fitting piece of cardboard on a slant in the bottom of your box to make all the ammo roll to the front. Makes picking them up with a magnet even easier, or you could get really fancy and make a V on a slant and have the ammo roll to the front and out a hole in your box into a cup. Anyway, good shooting!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great job Jt! Looks like you are set. Something else nice is to tape in a tight fitting piece of cardboard on a slant in the bottom of your box to make all the ammo roll to the front. Makes picking them up with a magnet even easier, or you could get really fancy and make a V on a slant and have the ammo roll to the front and out a hole in your box into a cup. Anyway, good shooting!
Thanks smitty. JT

1 - 15 of 15 Posts