Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive just found this stuff in a local shop that sells eveything for a £1, it is exercise tubes, it has foam handles as well that can be used on slingshot, i bought one to see what it was like, it is really nice to shoot and hits hard, i shot a 8mm steel ball though a thick sweet tin at 20 yards no bother, so i went back and bought 10 more, you get just over a meter, so one tube will do a couple of slingshots, cheers jeff

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Most of the pound shops over here sell them, i wouldnt sell any to anyone yet cos i havnt tested it to see how long it lasts, ive been using it all day today with no trouble as yet, but you know what its like, after a few days it mite split, but as yet seems ok, jeff

ps its used as a exercise aid,

·
Registered
113 Posts
Most of the pound shops over here sell them, i wouldnt sell any to anyone yet cos i havnt tested it to see how long it lasts, ive been using it all day today with no trouble as yet, but you know what its like, after a few days it mite split, but as yet seems ok, jeff

ps its used as a exercise aid,
Ok mate , ill look out for it.
Keep us updated on its performance though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.