Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to have a go at a design of my own. Of course, slingshots being so simple, I am sure something similar already exists.
Anyway, without a template, with most of the work done with rasps and files on the go, with a rough idea of what suits me, I present you the........Tuning Fork!
Yep, that's right, the frame is called Tuning Fork. It's rough and hardly symmetrical, but it's still a prototype and you will get an idea.
I didn't expect it but this thing is comfortable to hold ????
Fork width is a comfy 7.9cm and it's around 12cm long.
I hope I get accurate with it as I adore the name!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's you card cutter slingshot !
Lol, maybe :) I made this specifically to avoid having a fork tip reference point, I shoot better when I only see the bands and no fork tip!
Today I will give it a chance to prove it can be put side by side with the Chalice and the Uniphoxx. If it passes the test, a better version will come along!

·
See The Target
21,960 Posts
That's you card cutter slingshot !
Lol, maybe :) I made this specifically to avoid having a fork tip reference point, I shoot better when I only see the bands and no fork tip!
Today I will give it a chance to prove it can be put side by side with the Chalice and the Uniphoxx. If it passes the test, a better version will come along!
It's very satisfying to shoot well with one you created .

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guys, the best part of this design is.....its name. "Tuning Fork", it just has that something that connects it to slingshots ????

Reactions: Tag
1 - 16 of 16 Posts