Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
So Many Marbles ------------- So Little Time ;-)
4,418 Posts
This is a micro fiber pouch from China, the cost about .28 per unit. I have never had one break or tear apart yet and I have used them for a very long time using everything from 2040, to 1842, to 1745 to latextubing.com #303 tubes.. I use them on just about all my small wire frame slings and some of my F-16's with great success.

The picture below shows the pouch and a 3/8 steel ball next to it. This pouch is to small for a 5/8 marble and totally wrong for any kind of rock ammo, but perfect for steel or lead up to about 1/2" at the max, I keep my ammo in the 5/16 to 7/16 size for this pouch. I love the fact the pouch just works, is very comfortable and has just the right amount of size for the ammo as I stated.

I buy these from ebay and it takes about 15+ days for delivery. The pouch is very, very light, yet very strong. For me EVERYTHING is based on function ... from the slingshot, to the elastic to the pouch and the ammo.

The slingshot IMHO is just a holding device for your elastic, and the pouch needs to be tailored for your ammo size. A $300.00 slingshot IMHO is not going to shoot any more accurately than a natural that you make yourself if it fits you.

Pouch%20and%20Steel%20sm.png

wll

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Yeah, Chinese microfibre pouches or laminated microfibre pouches are awesome. They last ages and are so cheap it doesn't make any sense for me to look anywhere else or worthwhile even to cut my own. Just have to find the preferred sizes. However, I have noticed variation between order batches though they still work fine.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Check out slingshooting.com for pouches, they are under 30p and last forever, I've put thousands of 8 & 9.5 through mine and not had one fail, they soften up nicely after a few shots

·
So Many Marbles ------------- So Little Time ;-)
4,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check out slingshooting.com for pouches, they are under 30p and last forever, I've put thousands of 8 & 9.5 through mine and not had one fail, they soften up nicely after a few shots
Yes, I know that site and they are a very good source for slingshot items.

wll

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
I love those little Chinese microfiber pouches.

Warrior pouches has some little green ones. I love those, too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts