Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought i'd share my photos of my lurcher pups with you, they are 3/4 whippet 1/4 bedlintons, i use them for rabbit rats and the odd fox, my little **** daisy gave birth to this lot 12 days ago, all 11 pups are fine, cheers jeff

meet Bell the one i have picked for myself,

·
Super Moderator
6,610 Posts
Ain't nothing in the world like a litter of pups. Dogs rule! Flatband

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
Hehehe...that's a fine looking litter!!! Made my day just lookin' at em!!! Thanks for sharing.

·
Super Moderator
6,610 Posts
Man Ray,you hit it right on the head Bud! Babies are so cool!
Flatband

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cheers lads, i get up with a smile every morning they are in my bedroom ha ha, no bother at all, even though its a big itter she is doing very well, its when they are 4 weeks old and running about the fun starts ha ha,
Hawk there wil be a couple of spare ones. they sell for around £200 to £250 in the papers, but i never bred them for the money so i will be asking £100 each to cover the cost of all the food and wormers and bone meal what you need to bring them up propley, thanks lads, jeff

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 13 yr old Whippet Bedlington the best rabbit dog i ever had. She has earned her place by the fire with all the game she,s brought into the house. .They look like a nice litter,Good to see a man whos not in it for the money.Best of luck with the pups hope they go to good working homes.Btw i live 2 miles from Bedlington in Northumberland the town that gave the dog its name . Atb Magnet

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a 13 yr old Whippet Bedlington the best rabbit dog i ever had. She has earned her place by the fire with all the game she,s brought into the house. .They look like a nice litter,Good to see a man whos not in it for the money.Best of luck with the pups hope they go to good working homes.Btw i live 2 miles from Bedlington in Northumberland the town that gave the dog its name . Atb Magnet
not far away from me then, i used to go to the bedlington lurcher and terrier show, jeff

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,426 Posts
Awwww they're soooo cute!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts