Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
that is great! My son's gone nuts with slingshots and making his own designs. I remember in the begining he couldnt pull n was shaky. Lots of strength in his wrist and is getting good pull now. Keep it up.

·
Registered
519 Posts
maybe it would help if you taught him to hold a frame up-right instead of 90 degree angle.
it helped me keep the slingshot from shaking.

·
Registered
410 Posts
awesome pic.. i bet he's having a blast...
i am currently awaiting a few natural catty's from Tom, over at BunnyBuster... one for each of my boys.. they're going to be stoked..

·
No other shooting sport compares.
6,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I do need to get him some glasses. I need to get some also. He wont use them unless he sees me using them.

·
Registered
105 Posts
That's awesome. Good to see father and son enjoying time together.

In fact I think someone needs to make a kids slingshot called "shooting buddy" that takes the weak Chinese bands or yellow therabands. And the handle is half the size of an adult, but the fork still the same size.

My father made my son a perfect sized slingshot that makes tandem shooting fun.

·
Super Moderator
7,048 Posts
GANGSTAAA STYLE Recurve-COOL!!! I love to see the young ones shooting! Out in the fresh air,having fun ,getting exercise,increasing coordination, and learning about weapons-very cool Bud. Excellent!
Flatband

·
No other shooting sport compares.
6,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
GANGSTAAA STYLE Recurve-COOL!!! I love to see the young ones shooting! Out in the fresh air,having fun ,getting exercise,increasing coordination, and learning about weapons-very cool Bud. Excellent!
Flatband
He loves it! He never wants to stop. I have to tell him to lift that elbow too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.