Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's the stuff i have been making. having lots of fun with this stuff..

i was going to do pictures but it takes to long here is the video let me know what ya think...

·
Super Moderator
6,637 Posts
NIce job Joe! You really have the "sickness". Good advice on the band saw versus the Scroll. I was in the market for a Scroll until I heard you. I just recently picked up a 1/8" wide Olsen blade for my band saw and man it can make some turns. My half inch blade cuts very well but you have to keep backing off all the time-too wide. I'll stick with the band saw. Good video and some nice frames Bud! BTW- I hear Military jets in the background,you near a military base? Flatband

·
No other shooting sport compares.
6,516 Posts
Hey tape pouches! I have posted about making those before. I like the naturals. I also have that same cutter and mat.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
flatband- I live near several millitary bases and airports what you heard was f22 raptors flying out of langley air force base... in this area you can see anything from millitay jets and heli's to pro football teams flying in.. I live less than 10 min from where the front lines of the revelotionary war was.. yorktown,va.. also were some of are nueclear wepons call home...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
naturalfork- I got the idea somewhere on here prob was from you. I have done alot of reading on this site.. the only thing I dont like about the tape is how slick it is ,I was thinking of backing it with skateboard grip tape .?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.