Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone .. i went fishing yesterday with my dad .. son .. and daughter .. bite was slow .. but my son managed to hook into and land this monster tiger muskie ! He was using a Rapala jerk bait .. the muskie was 40 inches long .. proud of my little guy! Was a great day !
a43d68ed8978440e2befde069785efef.jpg

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes ! I was still unloading the car .. I heard a splash .. and then I looked .. and Jojo had him on about 15 ft out . Lol .. he was fighting the fish and looking at me like help .. but was too excited to say anything .. I helped him just a little ... I had no time to pull out the phone haha .
Those are the moments you want to capture on video .

·
Registered
622 Posts
Holy fish Batman!! That tiger is as long as JoJo. Way to go guys. And Joey, its pretty awesome you taking the kids out to fish, that's the way to be a dad.

Reactions: Joey Jfive Lujan

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lol thank you Dave!! Much appreciated .. yes Jojo did well !! :) ... I wouldn't have it any other way buddy ... they need the outdoors now days :)
Holy fish Batman!! That tiger is as long as JoJo. Way to go guys. And Joey, its pretty awesome you taking the kids out to fish, that's the way to be a dad.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.