Slingshots Forum banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

Premium Member
Well that's different hahaha I'm talking about pink table salt lmao but yeah it really does take a toll on cars
I drove up to WA State for a few months and my old Explorer looked like crap when I got back. Undercarriage all rusted, battery terminals corroded. That salt air is something else. So I drove it back down here to my state which is like a giant solar heated sandblaster 馃槀.

Registered
I drove up to WA State for a few months and my old Explorer looked like crap when I got back. Undercarriage all rusted, battery terminals corroded. That salt air is something else. So I drove it back down here to my state which is like a solar giant heated sandblaster 馃槀.
It鈥檚 crazy here we have a brine solution for different temps sticks to everything and just eats it . Salt just chews up concrete to really fast
All the old cars go away in October and don鈥檛 come back out til June 馃嚚馃嚘

Premium Member
It鈥檚 crazy here we have a brine solution for different temps sticks to everything and just eats it . Salt just chews up concrete to really fast
All the old cars go away in October and don鈥檛 come back out til June 馃嚚馃嚘
Here too plus some sort of cinter stuff which I think comes from lava rock? Oh, I鈥檝e hit plenty of flies in that truck. There still on topic lol

61 - 63 of 63 Posts