Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here I am shooting 8mm steel with 1636 gzk tube ... this video doesn't focus on the target .. but want to show you the release ... the hold .. and the way the band's sit on my hand when I shoot .. I hope this helps someone .. or makes the. Want to try .. thanks guys .. god bless

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya buddy!! Give it a try ... just be careful ... I started shooting frame less pulling back to 3/4 butterfly .. some light bands or tube works good ... maybe some safe ammo like gumballs ... but once u have the feel of it ... it's really nice to shoot like this .. actually feels like an extension of the arm ... cuz it is! Ha ha
Man I gotta give the pana dart a go before I try this but very cool way to shoot bud .I have a bunch of tube I should just build a band set and try it

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
So I tried this out but I had to switch to some 1632 tubes for a lighter draw just so I can fiddle with the release, but once I got it figured out man this is great! It feels much more organic to place your hand between the the tubes in that way. Another Innovation by Joey haha! :)

Sent using two thumbs and Tapatalk.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just expierence buddy .. different tubes stretch differently .. as u know .. I like to just eyeball the tube .. cut it and wrap that sucker around my wrist ! :) ... your gonna be hooked man ! Lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts