Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, I’m talking ease of use, not just a pretty slingshot ???????? Pocket Predator “Top Shot” Performance Catapults “SPS “ Simple Shot “Scout” These are not in any specific order. I wanted to put the Boyshot in, and opfs, but they are not for the majority of shooters. I do wish the Scout came in a smaller size for the younger shooters with small hands. Ok, I have broad shoulders, I’m ready to be corrected. ????

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Ain't no way to correct opinion pieces. Haha...
My favorites are all SSF makers' customs...
*Sheltowee my olive wood pfs tiny
turtle
* Laughing Buddha pfs by BuckskinDave
* Beastcoast pfs from Joseph Garcia

I have more but right now I shoot those the most.
Honorable mention-
*my weaver by STO
*my SharpshooterJD wire frame with reverse matchstick attachments... a ttf design

Comfortable to shoot and pocketability seem to be my top criteria. Some days I carry all 5.

·
Premium Member
11,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The only way I know how to compliment and show the craftsman how much their products are appreciated is buy purchasing their products and to tell them in a post like this one. I will be perfectly honest, I have never Shot the SPS, but I was offered a chance by MJ. The SPS was like no other slingshot I’ve ever seen or held. I was so afraid of having a fork hit, I passed up the opportunity. I’m not saying other vendors aren’t just as awesome, I just want to bring attention to these three.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Solid lineup there. I also wish they made a mini scout, that would be awesome. I'm not sure if I can pick 3 at the moment. I know the GZK Steel Patterns frame would be in there, but I don't know about the rest.
A scaled down Scout (with flipclips) would be sweet! Thinner like the new Axiom Ocularis but also a bit narrower. Maybe 88mm wide like the MS Hunter? Now I really want one! :D

·
See The Target
21,996 Posts
Thanks for posting your three favorite shooters. I had not seen the stealth by Dan, it's awesome. Thanks CJW for posting. I really appreciate everyone posting their three favorites. I also seen a pfs Dan had made for someone, that looked great.
4374f9fdb69edd89de54e6b2bec95fac.png

·
Neophyte
2,095 Posts
My picks are the SS Flipkung Axiom, The PP Ranger and a custom set modeled after the SS Axiom and Maxim :)

Reactions: hoggy and Tag

·
Registered
612 Posts
Solid lineup there. I also wish they made a mini scout, that would be awesome. I'm not sure if I can pick 3 at the moment. I know the GZK Steel Patterns frame would be in there, but I don't know about the rest.
A scaled down Scout (with flipclips) would be sweet! Thinner like the new Axiom Ocularis but also a bit narrower. Maybe 88mm wide like the MS Hunter? Now I really want one! :D
I've dreamt for a long time. I had a conversation going with Andy from SS and he said there aren't any current plans for a mini scout, but they've heard the suggestion before and they've considered it so there's a touch of hope.

.75 scale scout in multiple color options with slots for tubes is like a dream slingshot at this point.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts