Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I bin sleeping at the door way of the po waiting for my package from IboJoe and finally showed up yesterday afternoon and wow the pics can say more than I it’s awesome he always has the curves carved it so well he made it from Osage Orange I don’t know much about the wood but he says it’s very hard and indestructible with me shooting that probably be tested lol he has left some bark on and I really like the look I love trading with him I am always surprised good trade buddy hoping to get a few shots later today !

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,887 Posts
I’m glad that sucker finally made it and that you like it. Tried to build a natural SS Torque. I named it Groucho Marks cause of the straight mustache on the back. She’s not worthy of a cored olive mule but I’d trade with you any day my friend!!

Attachments

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm glad that sucker finally made it and that you like it. Tried to build a natural SS Torque. I named it Groucho Marks cause of the straight mustache on the back. She's not worthy of a cored olive mule but I'd trade with you any day my friend!!
I am glade it made it to sleeping at the post office on midnights in a heat spell sucks haha Hey I think it was a good trade both nice frames the mule was just 3 board cuts just one boards is a little harder than other 2 .

1 - 20 of 27 Posts