Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ol' Gary Flatband got me into this ergo stuff, but I been a shootin slingshots for around 62-64 yr I guess, these ergo's are impressing me been doin it for round a year, as well as i tried some of the tube bands, and I like them also, but the ergos I like so made a walnut one, I got a couple maple from Gary, and some metal frame stuff too, but I sure do like the walnut, made it to fit MY hand and fingers, I shoot the others too, but this is my favorite.
It pulls 21 pounds at 31 inches, my draw, and i shoot 3/8 hex nuts filled with lead=200 plus or minus grains= don't know my FPS, or muzzle energy, but it is decent.
I also shoot anything that I can get into the pouch from golfballs to BB's, just whatever is laying around.
have couple pocket shooters, that draw, 15 and 17 pounds respectively, they are cool shooters, anyway, sorry havn't been posting, will make up for it, been busy, and do enjoy the stuff from the-> BIG GUY IN GERMANY==WOW= he's somthin else, fine man and dedicated, #1 chap. here's my stuff (walnut stuff)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,514 Posts
Boy ,that is a good looking frame lloyd! I love Black Walnut. Great wood to work and it finishes beautifully! You did some extra customizing on that one. I like the Palm Horn on the bottom. Kind of acts like a lock for your hand. Great work Bud! Flatband

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very nice! What is that in the middle of your pouch?
Middle of pouch is a burn hole/indent to help center projectile

[/quote]
That is what I figured. What did you use to get the indent?
[/quote]

I heated the head of a carraige bolt with my propane torch, and made the indent while it was on top of a socket wrench, mashed it in the WET leather to get the depth and size i wanted

1 - 14 of 14 Posts