Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the slingshot community. I used to sit on my grandfathers porch and shoot with him when ever i was suspended from school. which happened often through elementary and middle school. He taught me and honed my artistic ability's. I'm a collage graduate from Herron school of Art and Design. I got a double degree in sculpture and fine art. I'm able to make a living as a full time artists. My company is called never settle for common, if you would like to see some of my work my web site is HTTP//:drewleonberger.wixsite.com/nsfc I've gotten back into shooting and making slingshots in February of 2020. I've made several natural, laminated wood and HDPE sling shots. I'll post some pictures. I practice almost daily and don't know if I like making or shooting slingshots better. I'm looking forward to making new friends.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've posted pictures of the sling shots that are finished. They all shoot great and are comfortable. I Have two more almost finished. They are a mix of natural wood with the bark still on them, HDPE, copper and stainless steal pins. They have very complex joinery. They fit almost like puzzles or a quilt. I also should be getting 2 gallons of resin soon. I want to play with it and make some micarta. Any suggestions on a place to get strong flat bands and also what brands?

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
Welcome, enjoying your vibe.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Textile Art Font Jewellery String instrument accessory

I've gotten to the point were I'm hitting consecutive shots. Now I'm trying to beat my last hit in a row record. Still making slingshots and tweaking my mixed medium design. I"m really enjoying the hdpe handle and natural ironwood fork.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts