Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
985 Posts
My dad dropped off a large branch with a couple forks for me. I don't know the type of wood, but the bark is nice and smooth so I cut myself a fat fork and left the bark on. I screwed in some eye-bolts for an attachment method (I've since upgraded to stainless steel ones instead of the brass) and threw on some #64 bands for BB's. I finished it off with a little bottle cap on the handle-butt for class. The cap seemed appropriate considering my aim, but we aint shooting to win trophies! (at least I'm not). Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice one!! I think I'll utilize the basic design to fabricate a reasonable facsimile thereof providing me an additional piece of armament to my arsenal of mechanical devices capable of projecting a solid object at monumental speeds with force....OK? :hmm:
I concur elder representative and resident of the American MidWest. I hope and pray it will prove a suitable source of levity and possibly procure sustenance for you and your offspring.

·
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hahaha...Heads up!

I love this one. Ere'thing about says fun.
Yeah, as much as I love the gorgeous creations some people put out on this forum, I rarely have the patience to finish them to such a high degree. I just want something that looks cool and chucks rocks! If you're not having fun with this hobby, you're missing the point!

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Hahaha...Heads up!

I love this one. Ere'thing about says fun.
Yeah, as much as I love the gorgeous creations some people put out on this forum, I rarely have the patience to finish them to such a high degree. I just want something that looks cool and chucks rocks! If you're not having fun with this hobby, you're missing the point!
u said it i dont compare myself to any shooters or builders its just for fun and i have fun :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts