Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Day off today. Just a few quick ones out of the natty PFS, FREAKIN love PFS for plinking. Nothing super special about it but thats what makes it so fun to me. :)

Thanks for looking!

Sent using two thumbs and Tapatalk.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a fun videoGreat shooting
Thanks Tag! Kept it short was just headed out back. I walked past my camera mount and thought why not lol.

Reactions: Tag

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bushpotchef you and countless others are what make this Forum, fun, and informative.
Thanks Tag. This place is my geeky second home lol I try to contribute as often as I can. Even if only a few people have a look thats important to me. :)

I gotta start a kickstqrter campaign and start testing stuff for real. :) LOL

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good clean fun ....nice video sir. Enjoyable & now I am wanting a short walk in the woods !!
Thank you my friend! Do yourself a service and go for that walk, it always does the soul good. :)

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice vid mate :)
Thanks pal! Nothing special like you guys but ita fun! :)

Erhm, I haven't uploaded a single "special" video yet hahaha.
Haha no but you and others describe your accuracy, Im quite sure you guys are a fair bit better than I lol! Its cool, I hunt for the pot. Though I always strive for a One-Shot kill, I have no qualms about a follow-up shot LOL. ;)

Reactions: Tag

·
Registered
2,424 Posts

Haha no but you and others describe your accuracy, Im quite sure you guys are a fair bit better than I lol! Its cool, I hunt for the pot. Though I always strive for a One-Shot kill, I have no qualms about a follow-up shot LOL. ;)

Nah, you are more accurate than me (for now, I intend to become world champion, so.....this will change ????).

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Nah, you are more accurate than me (for now, I intend to become world champion, so.....this will change ).
Haha well thanks my friend, even I dont beleive in myself

Reactions: Tag and skropi

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Well, the problem with me is expectations. If I shoot at a card, because I know the difficulty of hitting it, I am relaxed and shoot well. When shooting big targets, 3-4 cm ones, I get anxious and that spoils my accuracy. I am working in a new mindset now, trying to convince myself that a 3cm spinner is actually a small target. Believe me it works, when I remember to mentally focus that is.
At least I solved the mechanical part of my shooting as of today, that's a start.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, the problem with me is expectations. If I shoot at a card, because I know the difficulty of hitting it, I am relaxed and shoot well. When shooting big targets, 3-4 cm ones, I get anxious and that spoils my accuracy. I am working in a new mindset now, trying to convince myself that a 3cm spinner is actually a small target. Believe me it works, when I remember to mentally focus that is.
At least I solved the mechanical part of my shooting as of today, that's a start.
Frankly, I've been annoyed with my accuracy the last little while. The video I did doing a review for the sniper sling made it look like I couldn't hit crap LOL. Going to do a video tonight of me banging on the shotgun shell. I've been getting 10 out of 10 on it quite frequently lately. :)

Reactions: Tag and skropi
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.