Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonz qué Resorteros!

I had some time without gaining something my friends, but here's one more mesquite to see what they think, is young branch and had many knots near the fork so that pattern emerged, as if it were a choker, I have named it "Gargantua"

Hope fully they like and get an additional photo of her friends accompanied the "La Fufurufa" and "La Clonidas" to have their idea of Dimensions. (3 1/4 " between the fork)

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
Very Nice shooters! -- Tex

·
Premium Member
4,900 Posts
Very nice, mesquite makes good slingshots.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Chepo,
Great resortera as usual. I just wonder if you could use the ball at the botton as ammo as well. Nice shape, with my favorite wood, mezquite, could I ask for anything more?? Sure, I could ask you to put in a happy box for me. Saludos Master.

Chida resortera maese como siempre se volo la barda. ¿Oiga mai y si se puede usar la bola de abajo pa tirar? Weno el diseño, con la madera de mis sueños. ¿Que mas podria pedir? Pos que la ponga en la caja felipa y la mande pa Huanaxhuato. Saludotes Maese.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I appreciate all your comments friendly!

TastelikeSnozberries: The tubes are 5 / 16 " thickness of the wall is almost a 1 / 16" This move is best for me. but some also use thinner tubes for fun.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts