Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a lot of trouble with the pouch. I would like to make something that I can shoot wood rod with slingshot. Any suggestion will be appreciated.
Thanks.

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,414 Posts
What is the trouble with the pouch? It breaks?
No. I am shooting a rod. It is very difficult to made the rod go every time. Sometimes, the rod misses the pouch. Thanks.
[/quote]
Sorry you'll have to clarify, I don't understand...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No. I am shooting a rod. It is very difficult to made the rod go every time. Sometimes, the rod misses the pouch. Thanks.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I am shooting an arrow I made out of a dawel rod. The end of the rod has nothing on it. I am suing the pouch to hold and push the rod. I wish I can put somthing on the end of the rod like nock. But I don't know how to make a metal wire that I can put the nock on like arrow to a bow. I need advice on how to make a wire then connect it to the two sling bands. Thanks.

·
No other shooting sport compares.
6,434 Posts
[/quote]

[/quote]

I am shooting an arrow I made out of a dawel rod. The end of the rod has nothing on it. I am suing the pouch to hold and push the rod. I wish I can put somthing on the end of the rod like nock. But I don't know how to make a metal wire that I can put the nock on like arrow to a bow. I need advice on how to make a wire then connect it to the two sling bands. Thanks.
[/quote]

Glue the end of a golf tee to the back of the rod. It will give you something to grab on to.

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
John
I'm going to try an explain how I do it.It works for me,maybe it will work for you also.About 1/2"from the nock end take a file and file down about 1/8"deep all around the arrow.Then taper from 1/8"deep for about an inch toward the point end.It will be tapered from arrow dia.to the 1/8"cut.This will give you something to grab onto.Let me know if I made it clear?If not PM me with your address and I will draw a sketch explaining it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.