Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Tex-shooter
4,275 Posts
If you live in the USA, for a entry level slingshot I recommend a Saunders Hawk. There are several reasons. One, its pistol grip keeps your hand away from the shooting plane. Two, it has cam action quick change band system. Three the forks are wide enough to sight shoot with. Four, the ramp style tips are easy on band wear. Five, it is supported by a American company that supplies replacement parts (for a fee of course). Six, you can get after market products like a piper sight, my custom grip and easy pull band sets. Seven, it has a cost of about $15. The second entry level choice would be Trumark S9. It also has a pistol grip that keeps your hand away from the shooting plane. You can readily get bands for it and my after market grip. It sells for about $10. Then when you get more experienced, you might want to spend a little more money and get a custom wood slingshot from the makers listed in posts above. -- Tex

· Tex-shooter
4,275 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.