Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a sling shot maker on here back in the early days of the fourm he was from Canada and he made birch slingshots one was called the pocket poacher.

Anyone remember him and if the still makes sling shots.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Are you sure that the maker is (was) based in Canada i.e. might you be referring to "Pro-shot catapults" (Hogan's casting) based in the UK?

The "pocket poacher" is show as a cast metal version at their site - here is the web link, if ever:

https://proshotcatapults.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=75

If it's the birch plywood board cut version of the "pocket poacher" you are looking for, maybe "Gamekeeper John" slingshots (Wales UK) is the right selleer to contact - here the relevant web link:

https://sites.google.com/site/gamekeepercatpults/pocket-poacher-series

Just my 2 cents worth...

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No it's not either one of them some reason I think his name started with a c or a k

Reactions: Tag

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No it's not metro I have a few of his sling shots

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He would have been on here around 2013 that's when I joined

·
OldMiser
3,543 Posts
Only 2 I can think of are Doug Dynasty and BC Luxor I that traded with both thise guys in the past

akaOldmiser

·
OldMiser
3,543 Posts
well.... BC Luxor live's in Canada the last I knew....Think Doug Dynasty live's in Colarado

Only other person I knew who made that shooter.. was Game Keeper John......Man That's the best I can remember..been a long time

years gone bye....

·
OldMiser
3,543 Posts
After see his web site..I remember the guy now.......You done a out stand job there for Ghost...My hat's off to you sir

sorry Ghost I just couln't remember any more........akaOldmiser

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Y
My old memory is failing me but I know who you are referring too. He was a young guy from Ontario who was still in university back then. Here is a pic that I saved from his web site in April 2012. He sold finished frame and also unfinished versions for the owner to complete.
Yes that is him his name started with a c I am sure but can't for the life of me think of it.

Reactions: MakoPat
1 - 20 of 20 Posts