Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Keep a positive attitude, no matter what???? Keeping a negative attitude over something we cannot control just fuels the fire. If we keep a positive attitude and the things don’t turn out exactly like we would like. We are still better off because we didn’t let it spoil every day. I learn something every time I read the Forum to help me keep my positive attitude???? Winnie, toolshed and rockslinger are just a few that have helped me. Bill, Daranda and my wife’s and I Pal HANNAH HAYS.

·
Neophyte
2,095 Posts
I heard the phrase "Well you have a powerful mind, and you can do anything with it. But you have chosen to suffer" a while back. It totally rocked my brain. It can be as simple as choosing to think something else or at least to get help if you can't think something else. I have dealt with my own mental illness for more of my life than not and some times I can choose not to suffer and sometimes I need help changing the way I am thinking. I do try to have a positive attitude as it is the more fulfilling and positive choice. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts