Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So I went out this morning to see if my results were repeatable. 100 shots at a cardboard target from 12 yards came up with a 3 inch group with 3 flyers (release I think) still not quite what I would like for hunting purposes but so much better than only a few days ago

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Nice shooting and a very clear improvement, always remember whether you're shooting or lifting weights many folks experience a period of 'plateau' where it seems you can't improve any further. Remember to dash that notion and keep shooting, the light bulb moment often happens about 5 shots shy of you just throwing the frame and giving up LOL.

Happy shooting !

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
443 Posts
Man, I've been there. Turns out I can't hit the target that way either :rofl:

Reactions: Tag

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice shooting and a very clear improvement, always remember whether you're shooting or lifting weights many folks experience a period of 'plateau' where it seems you can't improve any further. Remember to dash that notion and keep shooting, the light bulb moment often happens about 5 shots shy of you just throwing the frame and giving up LOL.

Happy shooting !

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatal
i know what you mean it can be really frustrating, went through it myself after about a year of shooting 25m 22lr , only my performance declined a lot. took forever to get my accuracy back, just shot blank paper for about 6 months n only worked on form. i think it was pressure mainly trying to climb the ranks of my club at the time.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Just remember, with slingshots the most important factor is form and not aiming. Focusing mainly on form will yield better results than focusing on aiming.
Ask my how I know....you really cant focus on aiming when shooting a bow at 70m, so you rely on form. Of course I already knew that from slingshots, so I had a head start ????

1 - 20 of 28 Posts