Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, as a long time slinger, your names and designs are all very familiar to me, and Ive joined up - and not before time! I work nights as a watchman, and have for 24 years, so I always have had a slingshot with me at work (which doesnt mean I'm any good!). I love slingshots, and, as a kid in Ireland, they were a common man 'must have', but when i moved to England in 1967 they werent so fequent, and were seen by many (including my new parents) as being a bit 'anti social', for which I blame a comic book character named Dennis The Menace! I have seen them come a long way in recent times, due to the work of the likes of Joerg S, Smitty, and our own Cyan John and Fish. Thanks to you guys, our slingshot experiences are not solely restricted to the use of mass produced cattys any more, and I hope you all know (as well as the other users of this forum and other designers Ive not mentioned) how important and exciting your work has been. Maybe one day, you'll all be able to pass comment on a catty I make; Ive only designed and built one so far, and it was total pants. Still, theres always the future! I'm happy & proud to be in here, so hello and good fortune to you all. Baz

·
Tex-shooter
4,461 Posts
Welcom Baz, Its good to have you on the forum! -- Tex

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
Welcome Baz..... nice to read your intro... I look forward to the interaction!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.