Slingshots Forum banner

New bow

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Martin 
#1 ·
Ive had this on order for a while. I'm really pleased with it. its made by a German company Bear paw, like everything I have that is made in Germany the quality is fantastic as is the finish and the performance.
Martin.

#3 ·
Thats a great looking bow. Not knocking compounds but recurves have a beauty a compound cannot touch. I have taken many deer with recurves and would never hunt whitetails with anything else.

#7 ·
I wanted to try a recurve, I usually shoot American flat-bows so I thought I would give this a try. It is 30lb @ 24" and only 48" long when strung, This is perfect for me because I have a short draw length of 24". I thought it would be great for messing around in the garden.

Ive been shooting targets on a course I have set up in the woods, so far I've had no problem hitting targets out to 40 metres with it. Needless to say I'm not only pleased with it but very impressed as well, this performs as well as my flat-bows and they both come in at just over 50lb at my draw length. Thanks for looking. Martin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.