Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ordered fishing darts 3 weeks ago and got the new large cone darts yesterday, the new large cone darts are in a plastic bag and already assembled. They shipped them in a envelope. Some of the darts were deformed a little and would fishtail when shooting them. Roll them between your thumb and index finger you will see a little wobble. All you have to do is bend the cone a little until they spin true. I think they are stainless steel , they are not as magnetic as the razor broad heads or the mini broad heads. If you bought 50 caliber fishing darts the cones will have to be trimmed a little to work in the carbon fiber rhino 50 call blowgun. The rhino tube is slightly smaller diameter than the fish hawk 50 cal.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought the 2 piece 4 foot black rhino , I trimmed down the cones on the .625 mini broadheads they hit harder than the thin wire darts they sent with it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The post office beat mine up in shipment , they were east to reshape the cones , I agree they do shoot great. I ordered more , I hope these are delivered in better shape.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I miss read your post, I want to correct my reply to your question.

The darts that I have are the Broadhead tips, they don't have the larger cones like in your pics.

Sorry for the mixup, I need to pay more attention when reading I guess.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.