Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What a BEAUTY!!!
So simple, yet so well crafted. Intelligent placement of band grooves (which is an affliction of many PFS's designs)
The finish on that material looks amazing!!!
Well done!!!
Q
Thanks Q!! That means alot man .. I have to agree ok the band grooves .. I incorporated the band grooves from the LBS and it just works .. I am not a big fan of full band grooves .. Nd for a long time didnt like bandgrooves at all! Lol .. but now the outside partials I have been doing just work ... thanks alot again buddy !

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If there's anybody that knows PCs it's you. Good job buddy!!
Thanks alot for the love Joe!! .. means alot coming from a true old school ss shooter !! .. I will keep chipping at these frames and see what I can come up with next ;) ..

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That is sweet!!! It has a really cosy vibe with the lovely canvas micarta... The familar magical comfort of an LBS now it the form of a PFS - I love it!!!
Hey buddy!!! Thanks for the kind words man .. and well I'm glad you love it!! Because this one is headed your way!.. thanks again for the help with the PDF .. your a big part of why this one looks great!! ;) thanks man !

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
That is sweet!!! It has a really cosy vibe with the lovely canvas micarta... The familar magical comfort of an LBS now it the form of a PFS - I love it!!!
Hey buddy!!! Thanks for the kind words man .. and well I'm glad you love it!! Because this one is headed your way!.. thanks again for the help with the PDF .. your a big part of why this one looks great!! ;) thanks man !

Woohoo! Thanks Bro! I'm gonna look forward to another LBS and an LBS-PFS baby! ...and PDF's anytime!

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Woohoo! Thanks Bro! I'm gonna look forward to another LBS and an LBS-PFS baby! ...and PDF's anytime!
Coming right up brother ;) and thank you!

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It appears to me that it could double as an ice-cream spoon for the Ultra-Lite Backpacking/Prepper Market. Aside from that I am warming up to the PFS, seriously.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Haha .. forsure could be used to scoop ice cream! .. maybe I should concave onenote them and say it is a spoon! Lol ... tha is buddy .. pfs is always fun! :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts