Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Resigned
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been messing about with the slingshot design I posted on the 7th, and came up with

this laminated version. Its made from Sepelle Micarta and Yew with tapered blue Theraband. I'm really pleased with it, its accurate and fits my hand like a glove.

Martin.

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
WOW, now thats a catapult, love the finish on it, your getting better if thats possible, them blue bands are fast ive used them before, take rabbits no bother, jeff

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Very nice and classy look.

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
Wow That is one pretty slingshot!!! -- Tex

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Canijo Martin!

Te quedó preciosa la resorteronta, me gustaría nos mostraras con un par de imágenes como calza la horqueta en tu mano o puño cual si fuera guante, pues estoy en vísperas de hacer mi primer horqueta de tablero y me gusta mucho tu diseño.

You had left precious resorteronta, I would like you would show to us with a pair of images as she wears the fork in your hand or fist what if outside glove, because I am on the eve of making my first fork of board and I like much your design.

Chepo.

·
Resigned
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Canijo Martin!

Te quedó preciosa la resorteronta, me gustaría nos mostraras con un par de imágenes como calza la horqueta en tu mano o puño cual si fuera guante, pues estoy en vísperas de hacer mi primer horqueta de tablero y me gusta mucho tu diseño.

You had left precious resorteronta, I would like you would show to us with a pair of images as she wears the fork in your hand or fist what if outside glove, because I am on the eve of making my first fork of board and I like much your design.

Chepo.

Hi Chepo
here are a couple of pictures for you, I hope they help.
Cheers Martin.

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Oh my dear aunt Sadie! That pic on the left
-- it's crazy good! Never seen a better looking slingshot.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Eres muy gentíl Martin, muchas gracias por las fotos, eso aclara mi panorama pues yo sujeto la horqueta con la mano derecha y no estaba del todo claro para que lado tenía que dejar la curva del bastago o poste de la horqueta.

Felicidades por la horqueta del mes y creo que para éste tienes buenos gallos también.

You are very gentile Martin, thank you very much by the photos, that clarifies my panorama because I hold the fork with the right hand and it was not absolutely clear so that side had to leave to the curve of the piston rod or post of the fork.

Congratulations by the fork of the month and I believe that for this one you also have good roosters.

Chepo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts