Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some .7 precise from ss. Today i cut .75"×14" straights. Im drawing 66 inches and that seems about it, so not the same elongation percentage as theraband. It mics at .031" . I love it. The draw is about as heavy as id like with a backhand long draw, so ill probably cut them about 11/16 in the future. It sends 5/8 cats eyes with authority. I made 2 hits on a soup can at 58 yds in a 5 minute sesh. I love the trajectory. I pulled out a 6" active length tbg setup, took one shot at the can and stuffed it back in my pocket. This is going to be my go to, and ill be monitoring shot count. Happy shooting!

Attachments

·
Registered
815 Posts
Yeah, I got 3 shooters banded with same stuff, sure works goood, checked stretch factor best I could, seemed to be little over 400% then just exploded , snapped, But sure does shoot nice, hasn’t been much colder than 20 degrees when I was shooting, but worked greatI like it.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Havn’t had them long enough to tell, got mebbe 100 shots on them now, I shoot hevy stuff and some marbles, I get good count on all my bands, shooting light stuff seems to shorten my band life, when I shot clay balls I had band breakage from time to time, they were light, most of my bands I cut for heavy ammo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts