Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Really loving these Rough Rider Cotton Sampler knives. I'm past the point in my life where I carry a tactical knife. Very unique blade design and available in many different handle materials. Fit and finish is excellent, especially when you consider they are all under $20! Blades are centered and mine have no gaps anywhere. They are definitely on par with current CASE knives. They have half stops, which I really like. No side to side, or back and forth blade play. These pics don't even come close to showing how nice they are. Lots of YouTube videos on them. I have a large model (4.13" closed) in black smooth bone with what they call a titanium finish. Kind of a black stone wash. The small (3" closed) is in tobacco bone. They are very slim and smooth. They disappear in you pocket. They have lanyard holes and will be putting them on today. About to order a couple more. Have to go make a couple of leather pocket slips!

Gesture Hand tool Font Tool Electric blue

Attachments

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Forgot to mention that at this price point they are made in China. But the brand is owned by Smokey Mountain Knife Works and they are built to their design and specs. If you buy from them they carry a lifetime guaranty! There is just a vastly larger selection on ebay and that's where I got mine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts