Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys !! I am very excited to introduce you to the new frame I designed .. it is called the TRUEBLOOD! ... I named it after my late grandma .. her maiden name was trueblood .. so that is where I get my cherokee blood from ... I believe this is why I am drawn to primitive weapons and hunting.. also fishing.. and Bush craft.. just love it! .. I hope you guys like the new frame .. now trueblood and lbs are buddies :) thank for looking! :)
8a63956c96fe095386d92f77fc5d60a1.jpg
21c26d39308bc58e6ceaab15a7602186.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very pretty, looks like a combo between a Standard Sideshooter and a Harpy
Thanks Bill ! .. means alot man ... yes it has that nice little curve at the handle .. just locks it into the hand huh!! .. I havent had the pleasure of shooting or holding the harpy.. but I will someday .. just wanted to have a full sized frame in my repertoire.. I have learned alot from your videos and advice in PMs ... I took your advice and got a few tools ... and here I am :) ... nothing like building a frame and banding it up huh bud!? :)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.