Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
LOL - I like the almost no sound effect movies ya got going, or should I say Benny Hill, will hav ta try that technic ya got going there , thanks

NT

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, the no (or little) talking idea, came from a European friend on Youtube; it's good because it's universal. Glad you liked it.

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Surprisingly articulate! Won't be trying that frameless stuff, but enjoyed watching immensely.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Bill, I thought I'd show off my literary skills ... and I was going to be making a IIIrd gen Aztec soon, keep your eyes open.

·
Super Moderator
10,991 Posts
Very nicely done video! Your frameless technique is very similar to one posted on here some time back by an individual from China. He too brought the tubes over thumb and index finger, but then he spread them apart a bit. I find the frameless techniques to be very interesting, but having busted two knuckles, I think I will give it a pass.

Cheers ...... Charles

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Charles, it was that Chinese gentleman (his youtube is dannypc2phone) that inspired me. He used to be quite regular here, but left for his own Chinese forums before you came. I'm going to try hunting with this style soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I needed a good laugh this morning...thanks! Great video, the frameless ....pretty impressive. I'll have to work up to that skill level I cherish my knucles for now.

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Very entertaining and fun to watch. Great video.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts