Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
hit the cacocala cans from 10 meters within 1 minute with slingshot.

The world record holder was a Italy shooter who hit 8 cans within 1 minute.

Now the new record has been made by a Chinese shooter who hit 10 cans in 1 minute.

There are some shooters once broke this record when taking the target practice, but failed doing it again when witnessed by the Guniness officers and crowded audience and reporters.

The images, the Guinness gold medal and the dankung sling.

It's not so difficult to break this record, please contact with Guinness World to attend the challenge.

http://www.guinnessw...ds.com/records/

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
Hats off to the splendid shooter achieved that, but I have even more respect for those that betteres it in practice or in other venues. IMO, all records are no more than official bragging rights and mean less than the personal satisfaction that one gets from a hit well made. Or well missed. Which is a good thing seeing as I miss so much.

Anyway, well done that man!

·
Banned
388 Posts
Hats off to the splendid shooter achieved that, but I have even more respect for those that betteres it in practice or in other venues. IMO, all records are no more than official bragging rights and mean less than the personal satisfaction that one gets from a hit well made. Or well missed. Which is a good thing seeing as I miss so much.

i cant see any mention of it with GWR , 10 shots in a minute is quite posible ,dare i say easy!

·
Registered
107 Posts

i cant see any mention of it with GWR , 10 shots in a minute is quite posible ,dare i say easy!
[/quote]

I'm glad you said that!!! I thought exactly the same. Maybe we'll have a little try and see the next time I'm down at yours. I'll see if Roy Castle is available to oversee the event!!!

·
Banned
388 Posts
hey mate yer on! we will film it eh?

can anyone else find any mention of this feat on the GWR site? or is it just a ploy to sell more?

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
hey mate yer on! we will film it eh?

can anyone else find any mention of this feat on the GWR site? or is it just a ploy to sell more?
More than likely the later since all 9 posts from this person are promoting Dankung slingshots.

·
aka. bunnybuster
1,622 Posts
Dankung
seems to be a lot of hype over this thing.
It looks like a very basic wire frame slingshot. No handle to speak of except for some string tied around it. I think a daisy
F-16 or similar, would shoot just as well, and a lot more comfortable to hold. Maybe I am missing something?
Just MHO

·
Registered
331 Posts
Great shooting considering the pressure.

I take great offense seeing the first bozo go on TV with a mass murderer on his T shirt! What are people thinking! It's like wearing a picture of Hitler or Saddam Hussein. I don't know if it is ignorance or just bad taste. Oh well, he probably doesn't even know who he is and thinks it's just a cool "western" shirt.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Interesting video, and decent shooting, I know nothing about whoever is on what T-shirts, and don't blame them for promoting the dankung, shucks I would do the same thing, so whatever theyr'e shooting, or whatever they are wearing, that's some good shooting, under some PRESSURE, I say congratulations to the young fella

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I have seen both of these on you tube video's the speed shooter in the white shirt is good, the guy in the green shirt has a few video's all excellent he is a great shooter but their is one more shooter I can picture him in my mind but dont know his name he has goofy teeth.But so what he is an awsome instinctive shooter the best ive ever seen.If some of you on this site feel you can do just as well or better or know someone who is then lets see it,otherwise it's just talk anyone and everyone can talk it's not showing off,you dont say things like this against Rufus hussey who was a good shot no doubt so why call these guys.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
yes he was he also has other video's on you yube he's a bit of a joker not the best out there but nevertheless very good.It's the other one in the video who is very impressive he again has several video's and awsome skill.

·
Registered
331 Posts
yes he was he also has other video's on you yube he's a bit of a joker not the best out there but nevertheless very good.It's the other one in the video who is very impressive he again has several video's and awsome skill.
Well ya! He shoots instinctive and he's very fast! it looks like he has some tiny natural forks. I don't know but I would bet he developed his skills putting food on the table.

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,426 Posts
Well ya! He shoots instinctive and he's very fast! it looks like he has some tiny natural forks. I don't know but I would bet he developed his skills putting food on the table.
[/quote]
Yeah imagine he did, could you link us to their channels please Hawk?

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Go to you tube and type in 4030bing thats my channel the video's are on there if you play one and click on comments that will allow you to access related video's or their own channel.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts