Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice Jason, like that folding saw, got details on it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darrell Allen

** SlingLyfe Band Up **
Coleman Folding Saw | Walmart Canada it鈥檚 a 20 dollar light duty saw this my second one . My first one was olive green had it for years on the quad it handle 3 or 4 inch branch across trail no problem. The sister in law takes all time for yard work so just told her keep it . Seems get a bad rap on reviews not sure why think people forget it鈥檚 a 20 dollar saw made do light duties not cut fire wood for the season 馃し鈥嶁檪锔 Maybe new style different from my old one I keep you updated if it fails on me but so far seems ok

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where鈥檚 your bajillion lumen flashlight?!
And don鈥檛 tease me man, let鈥檚 see what鈥檚 in that kydex sheath! 馃槤
Dang that鈥檚 my bag is missing is a light good eye Ryan 馃憤 usually use the phone but definitely need a stand alone light . The blade is a tops solid little knife it handle some heavy work
Wood Electric blue Hunting knife Strap Fashion accessory

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aw sea dog I could have that but so much red tape . You need a restricted ticket and you give up rights the cops come your house anytime and come in see how it鈥檚 stored. You have phone cops to tell them your going to range to shoot paper and the way your taking just not worth my time . You can鈥檛 carry it or hunt we can not have hollow point ammo . Rifles that take same clip as a hand gun are banned even the rugger 10/22 was under fire but got shot down because half Canada has one . It鈥檚 so stupid here the bad guys using pistols for crime don鈥檛 follow rules . Canada is going after the wrong people . People following rules are the one getting screwed. Heck you want a hand gun and follow the rules to go shoot paper all power to you there not the guys shooting at night clubs

SLING-N-SHOT
Dang that鈥檚 my bag is missing is a light good eye Ryan usually use the phone but definitely need a stand alone light . The blade is a tops solid little knife it handle some heavy work View attachment 377463
Sweet blade

Darrell Allen

** SlingLyfe Band Up **

SLING-N-SHOT
Aw sea dog I could have that but so much red tape . You need a restricted ticket and you give up rights the cops come your house anytime and come in see how it鈥檚 stored. You have phone cops to tell them your going to range to shoot paper and the way your taking just not worth my time . You can鈥檛 carry it or hunt we can not have hollow point ammo . Rifles that take same clip as a hand gun are banned even the rugger 10/22 was under fire but got shot down because half Canada has one . It鈥檚 so stupid here the bad guys using pistols for crime don鈥檛 follow rules . Canada is going after the wrong people . People following rules are the one getting screwed. Heck you want a hand gun and follow the rules to go shoot paper all power to you there not the guys shooting at night clubs
You need to move South brother鈥︹hank you for the NRA and more importantly the 2nd amendment , and huge Tks to all veterans that served to protect those rights

Darrell Allen

** SlingLyfe Band Up **

Registered
My mom gave me that for my 45th birthday. It won't be sold or surrendered. My ancestors fought and died in every war this nation has fought up to Vietnam. I was third generation USCG and proud of it and them. Funny thing though. I have not burned any gunpowder since I found slingshots, 10 years ago.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts